Please read these terms carefully before using this website.
2. Other applicable terms
3. Changes to these terms
4. Information about us
The Site is owned and operated by 3 Beards Limited (“3beards” or “we”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 08131666 and have our registered office at 3 Ripon Road, London N17 6PP. Our VAT number is GB153715024.
5. Use of the site
Our Site is provided for the purpose of displaying information about our events and other activities to users with an interest in the tech start up community. You may use, print and download information from the Site for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you print off or download from the Site in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, logos, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of 3beards Content (defined below) must always be acknowledged.
6> Accessing our site
You may access and use the Site anonymously as a visitor.
The Site is made available free of charge. However, please be aware that if you access the Site from a mobile device, your mobile network operator may charge you a data usage fee. We recommend speaking to your mobile network operator for more details about these types of fees.
Whilst we try to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, we do not give any guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available, uninterrupted or error free. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
7. Intellectual property rights
The Site, the domain name (3-beards.com) and all content provided on the Site and through the services that we provide on the Site, including, without limitation, the Site text, graphics and images and all other materials, information and documents, excluding the content provided by third parties and other user generated content ("3beards Content") are provided to you by 3beards and are the copyrighted and/or trademarked work of 3beards or 3beards’ contributors.
8. Third party links
Our Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience and information only. If you use these links, you will be leaving the Site and do so entirely at your own risk.
We do not control or have any responsibility for the contents or availability of these websites or resources. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them or any results that may be obtained from using them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
9. Prohibited uses
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is fraudulent, or has any fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our rules in the Employer Terms and Jobseeker Terms below;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to transmit any data or send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to:
- use spiders, robots or other automated data mining technologies to catalogue, download, store or otherwise reproduce, duplicate, copy or distribute any content available on the Site;
- frame or otherwise embed portions of the Site on any other website or in any way alter the appearance of the Site (including when linking the Site from another website); or
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Site, any equipment or network on which the Site is stored, any software used in the provision of the Site or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
If you breach any part of this section 9, you will compensate us for any loss or damage that we suffer as a result of your breach.
10. Limitation of liability
The Site is provided by 3beards on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user of the Site for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Site.
Further, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss or corruption of data, information or software;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We do not accept liability for loss of any user generated content.
These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with English law and all disputes shall be decided by the English courts.
11. Contact us
Thank you for visiting our Site.